Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And behind door number............................

Well you all have waited patiently for a long, long, long, time now. The answer to my daily picture puzzle(parody of Marcia's, but much, much better) is coming here soon. First I will make up some stuff about how I recieved many, many, many, guesses, and most of them were correct, and so I would remove them e-meatiatly so everyone else would get a chance to allow their creative--ivity to take them to a world less lookeded at. This is the Answer That I was looking for, if by chance you actually guessed it and thought it a foolish guess, you can let me know.
Man with Cinnamon Roll

Now I know, some of you have actually been to the statue of man holding fish, we all know that fish is not for breakfast, so you have been there too late in the day, This is what He looks like earlyer. And There are probably some of you nay sayers saying that it is just photoshoped, youdon't even know what you are talking about. The size of a giant cinnamon roll still isn't big enough for the statue, as evidence here is an actuall picture of a giant cinnamon roll, baked by me in person. so look I didn't make the one in the picture and just put it in his hands, that would take probably at least two or three of them, and I don't plan that far ahead.


Cinnamon Roll  withouth Man?

No comments: