Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Now what does this mean?

What is it they say about kids killing ants with a magnifying glass? Is it a good thing because they are letting out their creative juices, or bad because they are killing some living creature? Or, on a different path, does it not really mean anything at all? Also, does it matter if he says that he is at war with them, is it okay then.
But, on the otter hand, what does it mean if he isn't using the magnifying glass to murder them, but the nozzel on the garden hose, no he isn't spraying them, he is smashing them into the sidewalk. I was just curious, because I can't get him to stop terrorizing insects at all, and I was wondering?

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think he is just curious because when you two were at my Iowa house he kept catching or smashing bugs and seemed surprised that some bite when caught before they are killed. Have you asked him why he is doing it?

RondaJo said...

I do it and it means nothing. So, I go with the answer that it means nothing.